How to have fun with your pet jumping beans:
- If your jumping beans have been in a cool place they may like to warm up for a few minutes in your hand or pocket before they are ready to play.
- Jumping beans respond to light and moderate sound.
- Place them near a bright light and talk to them until they start to jump.
- Use your magnifier to take a closer look at your jumping beans.
- Notice how each jumping bean has a unique personality.
- Name your jumping beans.
- Ask your teacher if you can bring your jumping beans to school for show and tell.
- Draw or take pictures of your jumping beans.
- Write stories or poems about your jumping beans.
- Share your pictures and stories on the BEAN BLOG (mypetbeans.com)
- Play games with your jumping beans. Use the enclosed games or make up your own.
- Learn about the life cycle of the jumping bean at mypetbeans.com.